Wines by wives lawsuit loans
Bethenny Frankel has settled the $100 million lawsuit filed by her former manager over revenue from the reality star/liquor mogul's burgeoning empire. The Hollywood Reporter has learned that a notice of settlement has been filed with a Los Angeles judge, who is expected to sign it.
As THR first reported in May 2011, Frankel was sued by Raw Talent, a Los Angeles-based management company, which claimed its co-president Doug Wald met the Real Housewives of New York and Bethenny Ever After star in May 2008. Wald said he helped her find an agent at APA and transition her from reality TV personality to the face of the lucrative Skinnygirl Cocktail empire. That allegedly included hooking her up with liquor industry veteran David Kanbar , who put together a business plan for a company that would buy the brand, use Frankel's celebrity to help market it and sell it in two years for a hefty profit.
But Raw Talent says Frankel fired Wald in November 2008, days before signing her deal to develop and market Skinnygirl. Frankel and Kanbar later sold the company in what The Hollywood Reporter called a $120 million deal.
- francesco pizzetti guaranteed payday loans
- ejemplo de disputa personal loan
- personal loan companies in houston tx
- how to pay off bank loans faster
- kali x paluch whiskey haze zippy loans
- allowance to set off intercompany loans
- one main financial personal loan credit requirements
- types of mortgage loans in texas
- american express loans for small business
- metodi hristov earth zippy loans